Master Scuba Diver
Improve your skills and diving knowledge while having fun! That’s why Specialty courses are for at Easy Divers Academy. Choose them according to your preferences.
To become a Master Scuba Diver:
- Being at least 12 years
- Having a PADI (Junior) Advanced Open Water Diver,
- Having a PADI Rescue Diver
- Having 5 PADI Specialties or TecRec certifications (Note: The Specialties or TecRec must be PADI certifications).
- Having at least 50 dives logged.
Become Pro :
Working closely with a PADI Instructor, in this program you expand your dive knowledge and hone your skills to the professional level.
PADI Divemaster training develops your leadership abilities, qualifying you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers
- Duration : 10 days
- Parts of the course:
- Expand your dive knowledge and finish the knowledge revision questionnaires in the PADI Divemaster Manual or the online Divemaster course and succeed at the final Divemaster Exam.
- Emergency Plan for a given dive site
- Surface swim exercises.
- Evaluation of a diver’s rescue.
- Evaluation of the dive skills.
- Practical exercises.
- Programs conducted by a Divemaster.
- Practical evaluations.
- Professionalism criteria
to start the course:
- Advanced Open Water Diver PADI and Rescue Diver PADI (or qualifying certification from another training organization).
- Being 18 years.
- Medical statement signed by a physician within the past 12months.
- 40 logged dives.
- Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (or qualifying first aid and CPR training from another organization) course completion within the past 24 months.
- Conditions to finish the course:
60 logged dives, confirming experience in underwater orientation and deep dive.